Carla: This morning, as is the case every Sunday morning, I will be talking about Rev. stuff with my dear friend Doug Pagitt. His weekly show is on am950 in the Twin Cities, but you can listen online anytime here. I’m usually on at 10:34 and this morning will be extra special as Sarah Sampedro of Art and Motherhood joins Doug at 11. So if you’re digging Sarah’s photos, wait until you hear her talk about what she’s doing. Hope you’ll tune in!
January 24, 2010 | Comments Off on Listen Up
- Productive morning at the Toyota Dealer. Great conversation with @nancyhickslive followed by… https://t.co/J5dZxYVbfL 3 hours ago
- Those storms got sierrathepitbull (and thus, me too) up way too early. Glad one of us gets a… https://t.co/miDX2td8H4 2 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: Chuck Berry died. This breaks my heart, but 90 years old ain't bad for rock and roll. Johnny B. Goode forever. 4 days ago retweeted via StephenKing
- I have trust issues with my (church) colleagues. #staffkitchen #donotsteal #idsneakalacroix https://t.co/OJuD8hcdAG 4 days ago
- Aaaah, mud-luscious spring. These footprints courtesy of sierrathepitbull 's discovery of… https://t.co/ysFPGZkjMz 5 days ago