Carla: Okay friends, my friend Tonya posted this cover story on parenting from New York Magazine. It covers so much of what we’ve talked about here that I am dying to talk about it with you. So give it a read (it’s long, so you might need to hide in the bathroom to get through it) and let’s discuss!
July 10, 2010 | Comments Off on Why Parents Hate Parenting
- The thought of 20 hours in the car with my kids just got so much brighter. Can't wait to spring… https://t.co/G6qW04royv 4 days ago
- Productive morning at the Toyota Dealer. Great conversation with @nancyhickslive followed by… https://t.co/J5dZxYVbfL 5 days ago
- Those storms got sierrathepitbull (and thus, me too) up way too early. Glad one of us gets a… https://t.co/miDX2td8H4 1 week ago
- RT @StephenKing: Chuck Berry died. This breaks my heart, but 90 years old ain't bad for rock and roll. Johnny B. Goode forever. 1 week ago retweeted via StephenKing
- I have trust issues with my (church) colleagues. #staffkitchen #donotsteal #idsneakalacroix https://t.co/OJuD8hcdAG 1 week ago