- Publisher: River North
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 0802409687
- Published: September 1, 2013
BIG NEWS: Now Accepting Applications for Our Launch Team!
Up for joining Anita Lustrea and Caryn Rivadeneira on an adventure? A reading and buzz-making adventure? If so, we’ve got a cool opportunity for you to be part of the Select Shades of Mercy Launch Team.
Shades of Mercy—our first novel—releases September 1 (so soon!). The e-book is slated to release even earlier (so sooner–eeek!). And we’re looking to assemble an amazing team of folks to help get the word out about a book that’s not only a great story, but an important conversation starter about what it really means to love our neighbors.
As part of the Launch Team, you’ll get:
- A free copy of the book (first the e-copy, then the hard copy—before it’s available to the public!)
- Free Shades of Mercy goodies
- Exclusive access to Anita and me (and an opportunity to connect with other Launch Team members in our super-secret Facebook group)
- A behind-the-scenes look at a book launch (great experience for any up-and-coming writers!!)
- Entry into a drawing to win one of 5 amazing product baskets
- A “button” for your blog or Facebook page indicating that you are part of our Launch Team
In return, a part of the Launch team, we ask members to commit to:
- Reading the book (duh!)
- Writing a review—and posting it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christian Book Distributors and/or Goodreads, as well as on your own website or Facebook notes page by the launch date (8/15ish).
- Generating buzz via social media. We’re looking to see tweets (#shadesofmercy), Facebook posts, Pins (we’re creating some cool things for Pinterest!!), and more
- Any other grand buzz-making ideas you may have!
If this sounds interesting (and doable) to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know WHY you would make a great member of our team. Please include pertinent information like your Facebook, Goodreads, or Pinterest name, your blog address, your Twitter handle, and any other information that may be useful.
Unfortunately, we are limited in the number of people we are able to select. So, email soon! We’ve got some cool work to do together!
Caryn Rivadeneira and Anita Lustrea